Yearly Pricing for membership and transfer to server
This project was successfully completed by evadevlopers for $400 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In2 days
I just did the front end on this site, the back-end was outsourced. I will do my best to answer any questions. I need all this done by Friday of this week for the soft launch on the 5th. It is CRUCIAL that it is done by Friday.
[url removed, login to view]~wwwlancebitner/demo1/[url removed, login to view]
When you login, this will give you an idea of what the user sees:
To see what the admin sees:
Look around and get to know the site. It is in PHP. I need two things:
- The account is one time $[url removed, login to view] to become a member right now. I need it to be a one year memberships for $19.95.
- After the user has expired, they wont have access to the portal. They can they pay again. And it will remember your profile type or not once you have signed up again. (if remembering stored database info after it has expired is difficult or timely then we should not do it.)
- A notice that their yearly membership is set to expired. We have a notification in the portal? We can mention their expiration date on their dashboard and give them a link for renewal…
2) I need the information transferred from net-firms virtual server to a GoDaddy domain. So we are moving everything from server to server.
MySQL Version [url removed, login to view]
Perl Version 5.8.8
I look forward to working with you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online