We have a fairly large database (MySQL) with some of the tables having 1.5 million to 2 million records. We are accessing this DB from a django application, sometimes running SQL queries from the app and at other times using the django ORM. The process is very sluggish at the moment, and we want this to be remedied so that we can get the results in a few seconds (ideally within 3 seconds) at least. We would like someone with excellent database optimization skills plus a working knowledge of django apps. In addition to solving the above mentioned issue, we would also like to have the following points addressed:
1) Enhancing the scalability and performance of existing database architecture.
2) Protecting data by developing data security and restoration policies, procedures, and controls.
3) Conducting diagnostic tests and evaluating performance metrics.
4) Developing procedures to ensure data integrity and quality.
5) Performing database maintenance, migration, and upgrading hardware and software.
We would disclose further details about the database during the interview process.
Thanks for your time.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹8938 for this job
Hi Thanks for looking at our [login to view URL] are interested to work on your [login to view URL] we discuss futher on skype google [login to view URL] let us know our availability. Thanks & Regards Asutosh