The Preferred Freelancer Program
The Preferred Freelancer Program pools the best talent on Freelancer.com, creating a community of elite freelancers. Working with our Project Recruiters, freelancers accepted into the program receive exclusive invitations to work on high-value projects, among other perks.
Benefits of being a Preferred Freelancer
- Exclusive invitations to high-value projects
- Paying project fees after payments are released (only for Recruiter projects)
- Tips and tricks for profile improvement
- High level of support from the Preferred Freelancer Team
- Preferred Freelancer badge (pictured below) to help you stand out
Becoming a Preferred Freelancer
Applying to become a Preferred Freelancer is free, but to maintain the integrity of the program, there are strict minimum requirements and other criteria in place. Our Preferred Freelancer Team will review your application and will contact you in 14 working days.
If not successful, you can re-submit your application for up to three times. After this, you will be restricted to apply on a monthly basis.
How did the Preferred Freelancer Program help a developer succeed? Read this article.